Lunchmeat Magazine #11
LUNCHMEAT MAGAZINE is back with a brand new issue jam-packed with 64 pages of pure VHS-obsessed content!
LUNCHMEAT #11 Features:
- Reviews of radical cult classics and obscurities only available on VHS
- An in-depth interview with Mike Savino and Mark Veau about their SOV classics Attack of the Killer Refrigerator and The Hook of Woodland Heights
- An incredible convo with Asbestos Felt about his experiences filming Killing Spree, Truth or Dare: A Critical Madness, and more
- An illuminating interview and history with brilliant feminist filmmaker and creator of Possibly in Michigan Cecelia Condit
- An all-new installment of ANALOGTISING featuring a deeper dive into the AUDIO / VIDEO PLUS archive of amazing video store promo items
- Animation from the Abyss: Stop-Motion Mania
- VHSealing the Deal: The Curious Phenomenon of Collecting Sealed Videocassettes
- A History of Video Violence with director Gary Cohen
- A Perpetual Celebration of Halloween in The Haunted World of Rich Hanf
- Just Gim’me Some Action: Director John Stewart Recalls the Making-of Action U.S.A.
- Pause and VHSearch with Uncle Clutch
- Cracking Open the VIDEO OYSTER: A Look at VHS Collecting Culture in the 90s
- It’s VHScience! Understanding Mold: The what’s, how’s, why’s, do’s and don’ts
- Strange but True: The Blockbuster Kidprint Video
64 pages. Perfect Bound. Full-color covers. Black and white interiors.
This is the first press limited to 1000 copies worldwide.